Office Wifi Solutions
With technological advancements, the Internet has become one of the necessities of all businesses worldwide if they want to stay ahead of the competition. Several business operations require internet access, such as sharing documents, sending emails, conducting online meetings, communicating with business partners, maintaining customer records, etc. Internet connectivity also allows businesses to automate various processes, saving time.
The wireless internet network has gained popularity in business settings due to its security, reliability, and speed. WiFi installation involves designing, deploying, and configuring a wireless network across the business premises. Overall, installing wireless internet in a commercial property is a complex process as it requires developing a connection between a greater number of devices, requiring professional expertise.
WiFi Genius provides office WiFi installation services, allowing businesses to achieve excellent connectivity and a seamless network. Our expert installers connect the computers, printers, scanners, and all other hardware devices into the loop. Fully understanding the importance of wireless networks for your daily operations, our specialists are always ready to provide technical support as per your requirements.
Send us a message
Advantages of Wireless Network
Installing a wireless network in your office will be one of the best decisions you can make to ensure your business’s safe, secure, and reliable operation, keeping up with the changing technological pace. The following are some of the advantages of wireless internet installation:
- Provides internet access to the users from anywhere within the range of the router’s signals.
- Eliminates the mess of Ethernet cables, reducing the clutter.
- Allows addition of more users with the growing needs of changing business.
- Offers excellent connectivity to all the staff members without connection loss, if they switch locations.
- Improves collaboration among team members, allowing for easy exchange of documents, emails, and other shared resources.
- Eliminates the safety risks associated with wire damage or fire hazards.
Area's we cover
Office WiFi Solutions – The Process We Follow
Understanding that each wireless setup is unique, our technicians undertake the complete WiFi installation process in the following steps:
- Visit your office premises to assess the property.
- Conduct your office survey to assess the building type, number of wireless devices to be connected, usage level, budget, and bandwidth requirements.
- Discuss your current requirements and pain points.
- Design a bespoke WiFi network based on office size and number of users.
- Select and install the right equipment in strategic locations around your premises, ensuring excellent connectivity for all users.
- Configure the equipment to the existing network infrastructure.
- Connect Ethernet cables to each device that needs to be connected to the internet.
- Plug in the power cable for the wireless router and check its functioning.
- Set a unique name and password for your office’s wireless network.
- Give a new network name to your wireless network, set an encryption option, and select a strong password.
- Allow you to connect your devices to the new WiFi network by adding the necessary credentials.
- Provide user training to all the employees so that everyone knows how to use the newly installed system efficiently.
A Safe Place To Boost Your Internet Speed
Boost your wifi signal and internet speed in order to prevent disconnections and freezes during those important zoom meetings and calls
WiFi Genius – Contact Us
Our company provides certified and licenced services to all clients, ensuring 24/7 availability. Discussing and comprehending your unique requirements, our experienced team members develop the most feasible indoor and outdoor WiFi solutions.
Contact us today for office WiFi installation.
Wireless Internet provides a connection to the internet without involving wiring cables. The data is transmitted through radio waves of 2.4GHz or 5GHz between your device and the router. For sending data, a user accesses the internet via a device, such as a computer, mobile phone, or laptop. The router receives the data, converts the WiFi signal from the internet modem, and beams it around the premises.
There are some standard measures which you can undertake to resolve minor WiFi problems. If your WiFi is not working correctly, reset or relocate your WiFi router, extend the total area coverage of your wireless network, change your router’s channels, disconnect some devices, use tools for troubleshooting WiFi, or change the router. You should also set a unique password for your network to make the connection more secure.
Some common WiFi issues may include connection drop, no internet connection, and slow or no internet access in certain parts or rooms of your property.
Contact our experts to resolve all the issues related to your WiFi setup.
A WiFi installation cost depends on the required equipment and materials, labour, and ongoing monthly costs for installing and making the setup functional. However, this cost varies from £150 to £200.